Dr. Joyce Kim offers a full range of comprehensive dentistry solutions for addressing your dental concerns. Dr. Kim works with patients to understand their dental concerns and recommend the appropriate treatment to restore their oral health. Our team at Loyalsock Dental works diligently to provide our patients with the dental care they need to promote a healthier, more functional smile.
Loyalsock Dental is a full-service dental facility in Williamsport, PA. We encourage patients to visit the dentist twice a year for routine dental exams. During a routine dental exam, we can fully analyze your oral health and recommend any treatment needed to improve your smile. Dental concerns should be addressed as soon as possible to avoid further damage to your teeth, gums, and mouth.
Addressing Dental Concerns in Williamsport, PA
Dr. Kim and our dental care team work with our patients one on one to deliver personalized solutions for their dental concerns. We offer a full range of restorative, cosmetic, and general dentistry services to address your dental concerns. Learn more about what we offer:
- Bleeding Gums – Bleeding gums, or gingivitis, is the first sign of gum disease development. To help patients prevent gum disease development, we recommend that you schedule regular dental cleanings at our office. If your smile has already begun to develop gum disease, we can also offer solutions on how to restore your dental health following gum disease.
- Crooked Teeth – Crooked, misaligned teeth can cause a lot of problems with your smile. Many patients visit our office looking for a discreet alternative to straightening their smiles without the use of traditional braces. That is why we now provide Invisalign clear aligners to qualified patients.
- Discolored Teeth – Discolored teeth are a common cosmetic concern that we treat in our office. Dr. Kim offers customized take-home whitening trays to help patients achieve their brightest smiles.
- Fear of the Dentist – Many patients visit our office having had previous bad experiences at other dental offices. We are here for you and want to help you feel as comfortable as possible in the dental chair. That is why we offer sedation dentistry options to our most anxious patients.
- Missing Teeth – Our office offers dental bridges, dental implants, dentures, and partials as tooth replacement options for patients with missing teeth. A consultation with Dr. Kim can help determine which of these options will best suit your smile.
- Teeth Grinding – Teeth grinding can cause unintended dental damage. To help patients avoid this, we offer custom nightguards that help protect your teeth as you sleep.
- Sleep Apnea – Obstructive sleep apnea, or persistent loud snoring, can cause a lot of problems for some patients. Additionally, it threatens their overall health. To help combat sleep apnea, Dr. Kim can provide guidance on how to best reduce your snoring.
- Headaches – Tension headaches, jaw pain, and earaches are often signs of TMJ disorders. To help patients with TMJ disorders, Dr. Kim offers TMJ treatment to help alleviate any dental concerns that are causing these painful symptoms.
Schedule An Appointment
If you have noticed any change in your oral health, consider visiting Loyalsock Dental. Our team can work with you to get your oral health back on track. If you would like to learn more about our services, visit our Williamsport dental office. To schedule an appointment, call (570) 989-5271 or request an appointment online.